BIRTHDAYS ARE SPECIAL!!!!!
My Birthday was this last Sunday March 11 and I turned Fifty Seven WOW!!! I have always said
that I do not want to be young again even though I am young at heart, however I would like to have my body back that I had when I was
twenty can anyone relate? I thought I would share five “HAPPY” things that I like about my Birthday.
1. I have wonderful delightful sisters who treat me like a princess, they find the perfect Birthday card every year
plus they give me money and gift cards to brighten my day I feel as though I could wear a Terra for the whole day, but I’m
not sure I could deal with people staring at me like I have a serious problem.
2. My Birthday Cake is of utmost importance, of course it does not have to be a Cake, it could be a Pie, Ice Cream,
Candy, etc. you get the idea.
3. A special dinner which I do not mind making myself then I can be assured that I will not be disappointed or a restaurant that
I have been to several times and know it will be a joyous occasion.
4. A good nap that will make me sparkle and shine.
5. Being with Family and Friends to make the occasion memorable.
What do you have to say that makes your Birthday a special happy occasion? Please let me know. Shanna